Role: Teneo Performance Internship
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Term: Full-time, 6 months
Teneo is the global advisory firm, working with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies. Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Globally, our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100,
as well as other global corporations.
Teneo Ireland is Ireland’s leading advisory firm, with service areas covering management consulting, talent advisory, financial advisory, corporate communications & reputation management, brand strategy & marketing communications, sports & entertainment sponsorship, and digital strategy & communications.
In Ireland, Teneo works with the senior leaders of the country’s most renowned organisations along with multi-nationals based in Ireland across a wide variety of industry sectors including Retail, banking, energy, insurance, technology, professional services, tourism, manufacturing, FMCG, drinks industry, hospitality, aviation, motor, health and pharma.
Teneo’s Performance Consulting Practice partners with client organisations to equip them with the necessary behaviours, skills, knowledge, and operating environment to overcome complex organisational challenges and develop sustainable high-performance capabilities.
We are now seeking a bright, enthusiastic, and capable intern to join our team. The successful candidate will gain valuable experience working with a dynamic team of experienced professionals, with varying expertise, across an exciting and diverse client portfolio.
Preferred candidates desire a career in Management Consulting with the view of progression to Associate Consultant post internship.
Support the Teneo Performance team on practice development and client engagement across a range of different sectors e.g., Pharma, Transport, Semi-states bodies, Manufacturing and Legal.
- Schedule meetings, prepare agendas and communicate notes and actions.
- Support colleagues with client project planning and development of deliverables e.g., presentations, case studies, reports, and articles.
- When necessary, support colleagues with off-site client engagements including interviews, workshops, and conferences.
- Engage in team discussions and meetings, contributing a point of view and assisting in developing narratives, strategies and deliverables.
- Identify and own relevant information sources, gather and interpret data and translate into meaningful insights.
- Keep up to date with current events news relevant to client stakeholders and Teneo practice areas.
- Present research findings, and views, to team members in a concise and digestible manner both verbally and digitally i.e., email, documents etc.
- Third – level qualification; Master’s degree desirable
- Legally authorised to work in Ireland
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient across Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- An ability to work across multiple tasks, completing them to the highest standard in a timely manner
- Enthusiastic with a curiosity and willingness to learn and progress
- High attention to detail and ability to manage information with complete discretion and confidentiality
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Friendly with a preference of working in collaborative and team-oriented environments
What we offer:
- Quality experience in one of Ireland’s leading strategy communications and CEO advisory consultancies
- Mentoring from an experienced management consultant
- Scheduled performance development sessions with senior management
- Skills workshops across all Teneo divisions
- Lunch and learn opportunities to learn more about industry and wellness in the workplace
- Teneo wellbeing benefits & Teneo social events
- Paid expenses throughout your internship
- Paid annual leave