Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
About Teneo Capital Advisory:
Teneo's Capital Advisory division is a New York-based independent investment bank whose business segments combine the expert capabilities of our financial advisory, insurance & financing solutions, and restructuring advisory teams. The firm specializes in mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity placements, financial restructuring, fairness opinions, valuations, and bespoke insurance and structured products. Its clients include public and private corporations, financial sponsors and portfolio companies, family-controlled businesses, and family offices. The team has deep industry expertise in Industrials, Financial Institutions, Financial Technology, Insurance, Healthcare, and Transportation, and offers global transaction experience, having advised on transactions in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, and the Asia-Pacific region.
We are seeking a professional with at least 1-2 years of corporate finance, financial modeling and/or M&A transaction execution experience to join our growing boutique advisory firm. We offer a unique entrepreneurial environment and the opportunity to work directly with clients on M&A transaction, private capital raising opportunities, restructuring situations and other strategic, corporate finance initiatives.
The candidate we seek should have the ability to hit the ground running. Our highly entrepreneurial culture provides for a broad range of responsibilities as well as strong potential for professional growth.
- Detailed financial and quantitative analysis
- M&A transaction and combination modeling
- Due diligence process coordination and facilitation
- Monitoring, data gathering, and interpretation of industry trends
- Preparation of new business marketing materials
- Execution of client assignments including daily transaction execution, identifying buyers and targets, facilitating accounting, business and legal due diligence, drafting/preparation of information memoranda and management presentations
- Support of the firm’s activities, including transaction execution and client management
- 1-2 years of experience in corporate finance or M&A transaction execution, with a proven transaction execution track record
- Ability to manage multiple teams on multiple projects and to complete high quality deliverables within a given timeframe
- Ability to design, build, and use financial and valuation models
- Strong communication and business writing skills
- Effective time management
- Analytical and attentive to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and in teams
- Self-motivation, entrepreneurial drive and spirit
- A strong sense of ownership for assigned projects and tasks
- Positive and hardworking attitude
- Exceptional Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Excellent references
- Industry experience in Industrials, FIG, Fintech, Insurance or Healthcare a plus but not a requirement
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.