Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
About Teneo Financial Advisory
Teneo’s Financial Advisory business partners with clients to find viable opportunities that will protect and enhance value and helps them to build strategies to realize their goals. Our services include restructuring, business transformation, litigation support, capital, M&A and transaction services.
We are seeking a professional with 6 months to 1.5 years of work experience to join our growing restructuring advisory team as a full time Analyst to work on matters, relating to restructuring, valuation, litigation and turnaround management. We offer a unique entrepreneurial environment and the opportunity to work directly with senior professionals to advise different stakeholders on situations both in- and out-of-court.
- Preparation of presentations and reports, financial modeling, research and review of corporate operations, industry trends and capital structures. Analysts are involved in all aspects of an engagement from pitching, analysis, presentation and participation on client calls and meetings.
- 6 months to 1.5-year experience
- Familiarity with financial statements and terms
- Ability to extract useful information from large sets of unorganized or incomplete data
- Demonstrated ability to complete high quality deliverables within a given timeframe
- Strong communication and business writing skills
- Effective time management with ability to manage multiple, often competing, team priorities
- Analytical and attentive to detail
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- A strong sense of ownership for assigned projects and tasks
- Entrepreneurial team player who can excel in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Positive and hardworking attitude
- Exceptional Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Excellent research abilities including familiarity with Bloomberg, Capital IQ etc.
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.