Associate, Strategy and Communications Advisory - Singapore
Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues.
Teneo’s clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions, and organizations. Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, restructuring, management consulting, physical & cyber risk, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, ESG, DE&I, political & policy risk, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
As we continue to grow our operations in Asia-Pacific, we are looking for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic and professional Strategy and Communications Advisory team as an Associate in Singapore. This is a unique opportunity for a driven, self-motivated candidate to develop a successful career in a dynamic, growing international advisory company.
- Working as part of a nimble team to execute innovative communications campaigns
- Effectively manage client accounts and programs
- Drive marketing initiatives, developing credentials and stakeholder relationships
- Provide high-standard counselling and consulting to clients on a daily basis and maintain healthy relationships with crucial decision makers at client companies
- Produce high quality English language content on a range of client deliverables
- Advise and manage client’s content development and thought leadership building
- Review and edit communication collateral drafted by junior team members
- Lead team on market and policy analysis as well as research report development
- Work with the senior management team on advising clients involved in special situations and M&A transactions
- Plan and advise clients on social and digital strategy and tactics
- 3 - 5 years related experience in corporate communication, financial communication or transaction advisory
- Demonstrated leadership in managing multiple stakeholders while maintaining good relationships
- Possessing excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Educational background in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or Finance is an advantage
- International experience (study and/or work) a plus
- Have a strong appetite for investor relations, global news and macroeconomic/finance events
- A deep understanding of and broad resources in media
- Candidate needs to be confident, agile and proactive
- Must display a strong work ethic, high standards and commitment to the role