The Restructuring Team at Teneo
Teneo’s global Restructuring business advises corporates, creditors and other financial stakeholders in situations of financial stress and distress. No two situations are the same. Our advice and approach is tailored to each situation and each client. At Teneo, we believe such occurrences present new opportunities for our clients. Opportunities to restore value, raise new capital, pivot in a new direction and ultimately, identify certainty amidst chaos. Teneo partners with clients to find viable opportunities that will protect and enhance value and help them to build strategies that will most benefit their business and/or investment goals. Integrating the disciplines of restructuring, financial advisory, management consulting, investor relations, strategic communications, government affairs, risk analysis and talent advisory, Teneo’s global restructuring team guides companies and their stakeholders through periods of uncertainty and stress. We help address the challenges a business faces, whether that is targeted performance improvement to financial restructuring, or delivering a route to recover value, our focus is delivering certainty from uncertainty.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside our established, team who will support you to utilise and enhance your advisory skills and experience. You will work alongside some of the most experienced practitioners in the field advising the boards, management teams, lenders and shareholders of companies which are underperforming and/or facing financing issues.
- All day to day case administrator responsibilities including:
- Drafting letters and statutory documents;
- Statutory diary lines, compliance returns, case reviews etc
- Preparing and drafting creditor reports including receipts and payment accounts;
- Responding to creditors queries and answering correspondence;
- Preparing for and drafting CDDA submissions;
- Agreeing creditor claims and calculating creditor distributions;
- Preparing receipt and expenses vouchers and journals;
- Working with our Joint Venture team to complete tasks
- Attending site & providing ongoing site support as the office teams may require
- Ensuring best practice/company/regulatory requirements are adhered to.
Key Skills & Experience
- Ideally some insolvency experience but not essential;
- Existing experience in using a case management system;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as you would be dealing with all kinds of internal and external stakeholders;
- Experienced in using Word, Excel and Power Point, as all documents we produce and send use these systems;
- A strong and flexible work ethic; and
- A confident and enthusiastic team player.
Teneo advises business leaders, enabling them to achieve goals faster by earning trust, navigating disruption, and removing barriers.
Our culture is critical to our success. We have a flat management structure, an open and supportive office atmosphere, and our smaller case teams mean greater responsibility early on. To support the progression and learning, we foster a supportive environment with a focus on Mental Health and Well-being as well as adopting an inclusive environment to allow you to strive & continue to be at the forefront of the market as well as offering competitive pay and reward.
What can we offer you?
New joiners are supported by a week-long induction programme, and continuous improvement is achieved through a structured and tailored programme that suits your career development. Six-monthly promotion opportunities mean high performers can rapidly rise through the company
As well as this we offer a whole host of benefits and reward including;
- Market-leading Salary
- 28 days holiday
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities