Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. We partner with our clients globally to do great things for a better future.
Drawing upon our global team and expansive network of senior advisors, we provide advisory services across our five business segments on a stand-alone or fully integrated basis to help our clients solve complex business challenges. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organizations.
Our full range of advisory services includes strategic communications, investor relations, financial transactions and restructuring, management consulting, physical and cyber risk, organizational design, board and executive search, geopolitics and government affairs, corporate governance, ESG and DE&I.
The firm has more than 1,500 employees located in 40 offices around the world.
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Vice President, you’ll be an accomplished, consistent, effective member of the PE Growth Strategy Practice whose focus is managing cases with the support of Managing Directors as well as supporting junior members of the team.
As a Senior Vice President, you’ll:
- Provide solid case delivery and work stream management and leadership across: Research, Analysis and Insight, Technical Skills and Case Delivery
- Manage multiple cases at the same time ensuring a consistent, exceptional delivery on all of these
- Demonstrate the complete case skill set required in terms of insightful thinking, experience, and knowledge across all competency areas
- Lead discrete workstreams and manage smaller cases directly with Manager, Director or Managing Director support
- Have a proven ability to manage (both down and across) multiple discrete work streams – plan the work for the team, whilst translating and incorporating Managing Director views and requirements
- Develops the “answer” from initial hypothesis through refinement and validation
- Manage case/workstream team on a day-to-day basis, delegating and planning workload whilst also providing coaching support
- Be involved in aspects of Business Development alongside Senior Managers and Managing Directors
- Ability to handle day-to-day liaison with client team, empathizing with client issues and escalating concerns where appropriate
- Lead on presentations of conclusions confidently and engagingly and/or present the output to the client
- Build on client relationships and actively coaches PE Growth Strategy Practice members
- 10+ years’ relevant work experience ideally within a Consulting environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Highly logical and numerate, with excellent communication skills and creativity
- Operates at a fast pace demonstrating the ability to influence and challenge when needed.
- Creates an immediate, positive, and credible impression on others
- Ensures all reports, data and written work are correct in detail and without error
- Can skillfully and confidently influence and negotiate and maintains a positive relationship with all parties during negotiations
- Specialization not expected; however, preference will be considered in allocation process (where competence is consistent across all sectors)
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.