Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Teneo’s unique approach integrating disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, risk advisory and talent advisory, as well as our global network of senior experts, enables us to address the most complex business challenges facing senior executives in a holistic way.
Teneo’s Management Consulting division advises executive-level clients on strategic topics across a range of issues central to the success of their business. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 as well as other major global corporations, and cross a diverse array of sectors including Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Healthcare, Leisure & Hospitality, Software, Transport, and TMT.
What You’ll Do:
As an Associate within our PE Growth Strategy Practice, you’ll quickly become involved in all aspects of case delivery including:
- Preparing proposals, undertaking industry research and analysis, or drawing conclusions, you will be able to see the bigger picture
- Taking part in client presentations, workshops, and key meetings from the earliest stage of your career
- Providing solid case delivery support work drawing on your experience of Research, Analysis & Insight, Technical Skills and Case Delivery
- Work independently with the opportunity to own workstreams, but with support always available from Consultants and wider project leadership where required as well as through coaching and mentoring channels
- Demonstrate insightful thinking, experience, and knowledge in all of the competency-based areas
- Take pride in your work by being a competent, consistent, and effective member of the PE Growth Strategy Practice with focus on providing skilled support to our Associate Consultants
- 3+ years’ relevant work experience ideally within a Consulting environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Evidence of leadership, ambition, and teamwork alongside relevant work experience
- Operates at a fast pace demonstrating the ability to influence and challenge when needed
- Ensures all reports, data and written work are correct in detail and without error
- Can skillfully and confidently influence and negotiate and maintains a positive relationship with all parties during negotiations
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.