Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Teneo’s unique approach integrating disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, risk advisory and talent advisory, as well as our global network of senior experts, enables us to address the most complex business challenges facing senior executives in a holistic way.
Teneo’s Management Consulting division advises executive-level clients on strategic topics across a range of issues central to the success of their business. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 as well as other major global corporations, and cross a diverse array of sectors including Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Healthcare, Leisure & Hospitality, Software, Transport, and TMT.
What You’ll Do:
As a Consultant within our PE Growth Strategy Practice, you’ll be towards the beginning of your career with Teneo, and you’ll quickly become involved in all aspects of case delivery. Outside of your main role you’ll have the opportunity in preparing proposals, undertaking industry research and analysis, or drawing conclusions, you will be able to see the bigger picture and be involved in wider strategic projects that play to your strengths. There will be opportunities to take part in client presentations, workshops, and key meetings from the earliest stage of your career.
- 1+ years’ relevant work experience ideally within a Consulting environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and an entrepreneurial attitude. Our Consultants come from a varied range of backgrounds, but we look for a common set of strengths
- Highly logical and numerate, with excellent communication skills and creativity
- Evidence of leadership, ambition, and teamwork alongside relevant work experience
- Operates at a fast pace demonstrating the ability to influence and challenge when needed
- Creates an immediate, positive, and credible impression on others
- Ensures all reports, data and written work are correct in detail and without error
- Can skillfully and confidently influence and negotiate and maintains a positive relationship with all parties during negotiations
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.