Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Teneo’s unique approach integrating disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, risk advisory and talent advisory, as well as our global network of senior experts, enables us to address the most complex business challenges facing senior executives in a holistic way.
Teneo’s Management Consulting division advises executive-level clients on strategic topics across a range of issues central to the success of their business. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 as well as other major global corporations, and cross a diverse array of sectors including Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Healthcare, Leisure & Hospitality, Software, Transport, and TMT.
What You’ll Do:
As a Vice President you’ll be an accomplished, consistent, effective member of the PE Growth Strategy Practice whose focus is on providing expert support to Managing Directors in the efficient delivery of cases, as well as managing smaller cases or discrete work streams within larger more complex cases.
As a Vice President you’ll:
- Provide solid case delivery support and work stream management and leadership on the four main competency areas: Research, Analysis and Insight, Technical Skills, Case Delivery
- Demonstrate the complete case skill set required in terms of insightful thinking, experience, and knowledge across all competency areas
- Lead discrete workstreams and manage smaller cases directly with Manager, Director or Managing Director support
- Have a proven ability to manage (both down and across) multiple discrete work streams – plan the work for the PE Growth Strategy Practice while translating and incorporating Managing Director views and requirements but with support always available from Managers and wider project leadership where required as well as through coaching and mentoring channels
- Manage case/workstream for the PE Growth Strategy Practice on a day-to-day basis, delegating and planning workload whilst also providing coaching support
- Work independently with minimal need for support
- Ability to handle day-to-day liaison with client team, empathizing with client issues and escalating concerns where appropriate
- Ability to lead presentations of conclusions confidently and engagingly and/or present the output to the client
- Carry out business development work and form part of the wider internal teams within Teneo Consulting
- Build on client relationships and actively coaches team members
- 7+ years’ relevant work experience ideally within a Consulting environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Highly logical and numerate, with excellent communication skills and creativity
- Evidence of leadership, ambition, and teamwork alongside relevant work experience
- Ensures all reports, data and written work are correct in detail and without error
- Can skillfully and confidently influence and negotiate and maintains a positive relationship with all parties during negotiations
- Specialization not expected, however preference will be considered in allocation process (where competence is consistent across all sectors)
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.