Teneo is a global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world's leading companies. We provide strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
We are seeking a senior brand strategist and creative writer to join our Studio team to create original and compelling brand positioning strategies and content that will elevate and differentiate our clients’ positions in the marketplace.
This person will report to the head of our brand strategy and planning function and collaborate with the broader Teneo Studios team of researchers, strategists, and visual designers to create, and inspire others to create, differentiated and thought-provoking content, with exceptional creative and writing skills and a deep grounding in creative storytelling.
- Work with the team to determine goals for brand positioning work and lead creative to conceive and create the most compelling on-strategy marketing ideas and executions possible.
- Provide input into the development of research to develop corporate brand positioning strategy for our clients.
- Conceptualize and execute impactful, engaging, compelling creative and corporate positioning messages and artifacts that improve awareness, conversion, and brand love.
- Execute corporate positioning strategy across multiple platforms, including video, digital, social, traditional, in-store, and point of sale. And audiences (investors, employees, clients, customers).
- Directly engage in the conception work to establish the vision, voice, and look of new positioning and strategy.
- Present and champion conceptual ideas and creative executions with a strong ability to hear feedback objectively, iterate and strengthen the work.
- Develop manifestos, statements and taglines designed to represent brand positioning narratives.
- Collaborate with designers and writers on creating exciting presentations to support corporate brand repositioning presentations.
- Seasoned creative visionary with an expansive corporate brand and creative experience
- An ideas person who can examine data and key insights to identify strategic points of differentiation; a big-picture thinker and meticulous doer.
- Voracious consumer of all forms of content, and early adopter of trends with a passion for innovation.
- 10+ years of experience in a strategy or planning role at either a marketing or communications agency.
- Exceptional communication and editing skills with a natural ability to craft compelling stories.
- Experience collaborating and working with creative teams to deliver against client objectives and provide guidance and feedback.
- Ability to develop, present and sell written creative concepts a wide range of clients in variety of verticals/industries including CPG, Telecom, FinTech, Pharma, Insurance, Healthcare, Tech.
- Demonstrated ability as a corporate brand storyteller creating corporate narratives, purpose statements, values assets.
- A background in creating strong compelling copy for ad campaigns or corporate positioning.
- An understanding of the analytics and research process needed to develop brand strategy
- Familiarity with media, competitive and conversation analysis, and a propensity for developing insights and themes for clients.
- Deep knowledge of content and thought leadership best practices, and proven ability to build content strategy tied to commercial objectives.
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.