Teneo is a global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues.
Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations, financial institutions, and organizations. Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
A Consultant within Risk Advisory is a core member of the team, leveraging project management and consulting experience in support of the business operations of the division and in support and development of critical client deliverables. As a Consultant, you are responsible to work with the Risk Advisory team to support the creation of both internal division management deliverables, as well as project plans, project tracking mechanisms, and other key client-facing deliverables as part of our corporate risk and resiliency mandates. The Consultant will also have an opportunity to work on client teams in the delivery of client work, which can include threat assessments, threat intelligence briefings, risk management recommendations, or other deliverables related to project execution.
Given we work directly with CEOs of major global corporations and their leadership teams, including a large percentage of Fortune 100 firms, and on some of the highest-profile, strategic engagements, we hold our people and our work to the highest standard.
- Experience researching both physical and cyber emerging threats, resiliency trends across various industry verticals, and advances in technology or risk management methodology in support of our client work and operations
- Research and analyze content from the open-source, including social media and digital platforms, as well as proprietary intelligence applications; produce concise, high-quality written analysis for a range of products
- Support fast-paced risk intelligence requirements with timely review of a range of sources to produce intelligence reports quickly and accurately.
- Assist project teams with the monitoring and analysis of emerging threats, working with project leads to understand how threats might impact our clients in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Support additional client work as necessary
- A minimum of one full year’s experience as an intelligence analyst or professional in a similar field in either the private or public-sector; experience
- Education - Bachelor’s degree in political science, international relations, government, economics, cybersecurity policy or related field required; master’s degree in similar fields strongly preferred Strong understanding of international and domestic threat actors, to include terrorist and extremist groups, cyber threat actors, and the geopolitical threat landscape.
- Illustrate strong critical thinking and writing skills
- Working knowledge of at least one other language (Spanish, Chinese, French, or Russian) is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products. Advanced Excel experience (pivot tables; charts; functions; etc.) and experience with open source and cyber threat intelligence tools strongly preferred
- Critical to this position is effective time management and strong writing and communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple competing priorities and deliverables. The ideal candidate is a fast learner and team player, who will thrive in a demanding, results-driven environment.
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.