Teneo is a global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues.
Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations, financial institutions, and organizations. Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
Teneo Studio is Teneo’s internal global creative team that provides premium and innovative creative services designed to help CEOs and their leaders address complex business challenges and opportunities. Our goal is to help companies move forward by defining, crafting, and executing great ideas that bring their story to life. Being located across Teneo offices in multiple geographies and time zones allows us to be agile, responsive and deliver against briefs at the speed of culture.
We are looking for a Senior Designer who has the creative muscle and experience to produce compelling work on behalf of our global clients worldwide. Your keen design aesthetic and expertise in producing innovative, top-notch creative will elevate the visibility of the studio within the organization and beyond.
- Senior Designer with strong creative and organizational skills that can execute multi-component projects from start to finish
- Will work with the Creative Director (CD) and the rest of the Studio team to produce high-quality creative on all client engagements
- Can work within tight deadlines/fast turnarounds, be nimble and pivot as the needs of projects change
- Will support the CD and can continue workflow (and lead, if necessary) in their absence
- Can work with clients and has polished presentation and communications skills
- Possesses a strong design POV rooted in business strategy
- Understands the design process and how that fits into larger project timelines, especially for multi-component brand outputs
- Must be highly proficient with web/digital (UX/UI) and be fluent in every aspect of the website design process
- Can mentor junior studio team members by nurturing/shaping their skillset and helping them mature into stronger designers
- Is a strong team player, willing to “roll up their sleeves” and collaborate with all team members to produce the best possible work (Teneo Studio is an ego-free environment).
- 8-10 years of experience working in agencies or design studios as a project lead
- Experience in branding for B2B and B2C clients
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly Proficient with Sketch and Figma
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Able to lead UX/UI engagements. Experience designing apps is a plus
- Experience designing for investor events is a plus
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.