Senior Vice President, Strategy and Communications
Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
Teneo is looking for a Senior Vice President in join our team of consultants in the Hong Kong office.
A Senior Vice President at Teneo is responsible for making a significant contribution to the company’s reputation, profitable growth and retention of clients. Senior Vice Presidents have responsibility for leading client accounts and supporting teams to deliver to highest standards. They inspire new thinking and take an active role in contributing to our culture. Senior Vice Presidents play a pivotal role in retaining and developing our best talent both as a client team leader and mentor/coach.
- Seen as an experienced expert providing direct advice to clients and colleagues, and able to draw on their depth of experience/expertise
- Establishes long-term senior relationships by offering valued, strategic counsel and has a track record of retaining clients
- Encourages, inspires and motivates teams through mentoring and coaching to provide strong career development for all the people they work with
- Makes complex decisions impacting colleagues and clients in a timely and transparent manner
- Fosters an environment in which commitment to quality and client satisfaction is a top priority; leads Teneo to effectively respond to emerging client trends
- Works effectively with Teneo senior management to help identify senior client needs and works with other Teneo operating divisions to address them in an integrated team effort
- Identifies opportunities beyond own area of expertise to deliver integrated solutions to client challenges/new business growth
- Actively drives growth and new revenue from existing clients and through new business lead generation/winning new briefs
- A deep understanding and network with both local Hong Kong and regional business media
- Ability to take complexity and translate effectively; a creative and strategic thinker in the area of reputation management, sees around corners, approaches communications from new angles
- Strong applied intellect and intellectual curiosity
- Up to speed with current local/regional/international business trends and stories
- Superior client relationship building and management skills
- Executive Presence: gravitas, confidence, ability to present to a CEO (C-Suite leadership team)
- Leadership Skills: strong management and organizational skills with the ability to develop and execute multiplatform strategies for clients while working with the client and Teneo account teams
- 11 - 15 years related experience in corporate communication in a consultancy environment
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred