Teneo is a global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
Teneo’s DE&I Advisory team brings an integrated approach that encompasses the full spectrum of DE&I matters and characteristics of diversity. Our work spans everything from advising on boardroom diversity, DE&I, disclosure, and public policy engagement to developing and executing tailored DE&I plans that align with business strategies and create workplaces of the future.
The Program Manager role supports the DE&I Advisory team’s work with Teneo clients and colleagues globally. This includes identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, maintaining a CRM, and assisting the team as needed with ongoing client engagements. The Program Manager also facilitates and responds to requests from Teneo colleagues and clients around the world related to DE&I. The role provides administrative support to the team, including tracking the team’s engagements, running meetings, taking notes, drafting new business pitches and other duties assigned.
The Program Manager is a highly motivated and dedicated individual with a personal interest in boosting corporate DE&I and skilled in research, project management and written and verbal communication. This individual must thrive in a fast-paced environment when balancing multiple tasks.
- Key member of the DE&I Advisory team, supporting on client initiatives globally and staying abreast of developments and trends in the field
- Develop and lead business development efforts, from strategy to pitch, proposal and contracting
- Oversee and support operations of the team, including database maintenance of client work product and client management systems and other operational tasks
- Provide updates to key stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress against DE&I team’s growth strategy
- Leverage a network of colleagues, peers, and other stakeholders to share information, break down functional and geographic barriers and drive new business opportunities
- Execute against team objectives and plans as a reliable, adaptable resource for senior team members capable of overseeing others
- Support in the development of marketing materials and other related work product to support the DE&I team
- Personal interest in DE&I
- Strong organizational skills with experience seeing projects through the full life cycle; can adhere to deadlines and handle shifting priorities while maintaining quality of work
- Proven editing, writing and research experience
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to solve problems creatively
- Proven leadership qualities, a strong work commitment, and high ethical and quality standards
- Resourcefulness, team orientation, enthusiasm, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Feel comfortable working under pressure in a dynamic environment
- 4+ years’ work experience
- Suggested education: Bachelor’s degree
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.