Introduction to Teneo
Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political & policy risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
The People Team at Teneo
As a Talent Acquisition Advisor within Teneo you'll work across the end to end recruitment cycle focusing on entry level talent including our Internship programmes, Development Programmes as well as campus based recruitment.
This role is an integral part of a collegiate, ambitious, and highly professional Global People team that aims to always drive innovation, efficiencies, and progressive people solutions to ensure we continue to be an employer of choice.
Within this role you'll demonstrate experience and knowledge of delivering best in-house recruitment practice, drive process changes and efficiencies and make decisions in a timely manner that are logical and rational.
Working closely with the HR team, you will focus on entry level recruitment across Teneo as well as working closely with senior stakeholders on the attraction and selection process. This role is extremely varied involving a lot of stakeholder engagement and project work. It is also a fantastic platform to develop your experience working in a dynamic HR model with ambitions to shape the firm’s wider talent agenda.
- Partner with the HR, Resourcing and Business teams to drive the local resourcing strategy and plans, across all hiring areas
- Work with other Recruiters and business clients to understand recruitment needs and develop recruitment plans
- Ownership of a number of key university relationships building relationships with campus/entry level careers platforms
- Development and management of campus events at target campuses
- Management of candidate contact including follow up, feedback, and updating the system
- End to End delivery from a process perspective ; facilitation of the selection process, leading the decision-making process (wrap-ups), interviewing, and assessment where appropriate
- Produce regular MI updates to senior stakeholders
- Work with the Talent Development team team to ensure that appropriate training, mentoring, and development opportunities are delivered to new joiners
- Develop and execute innovative and effective sourcing strategies that suit both volume and niche hiring plans
- Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders and HR including attending operational meetings, workforce planning forums, resourcing reviews and creating the resourcing strategy
- Drive and support on recruitment related initiatives in relation to diversity and inclusion, assessment, technology, attraction etc.
Key Skills & Experience
- Entry level/Campus Recruitment In-house recruitment experience
- Experience of stakeholder relationship management - both internal and external; client engagement skills with a proven ability to manage and influence stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail to ensure high quality deliverables to the business
- Experience in reporting and MI for senior stakeholders
- Effective collaboration - proven ability to thrive in a complex matrix environment and collaborate effectively with broader HR teams
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, able to manage numerous tasks and pieces of work at the same time
- Agile thinking and finding alternate, innovative and non-standard solutions to issues and challenges
- Effective change agent, able to influence and negotiate with people at all levels of the organisation
- Analytical and insightful, able to use data and feedback to identify trends and opportunities to improve
- High levels of self-awareness and committed to personal development with a growth mind-set.
What we offer
An opportunity to be part of a friendly, innovative and highly motivated team. Building on your current experience you will be able to expand and enhance your skills in all areas of HR working in a busy but fun environment. You will have a dedicated Talent Manager to support your professional and personal development during your time at Teneo.
You can also get involved in our social, charity, well-being and inclusion committees made up of employees who are passionate about making a difference.
On top of that we offer:
- A competitive basic salary
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus scheme, company pension scheme, life assurance, income protection insurance, Employee Assistance Programme and optional private health cover
- Family benefits including enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental leave policies, and maternity and returnee back-to-work coaching
- 28 days’ holiday
- A dedicated L&D programme for all employees in all roles
- Perks include flexible working opportunities, annual volunteer day, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, active Culture and Social Teams, modern open-plan office space, showers and lockers, smart/casual dress code
About Teneo London
Teneo London advises business leaders, enabling them to achieve goals faster by earning trust, navigating disruption and removing barriers.
We’re focused on strategy & communications advisory, working in close partnership with clients to help them address their biggest reputational and business issues.
Our culture is critical to our success. We have a flat management structure, an open and supportive office atmosphere, and our smaller case teams mean greater responsibility early on. To support the progression and learning, we foster a supportive environment with a focus on Mental Health and Well-being as well as adopting an inclusive environment that allows all employees to flourish. We recognise that diversity is essential for our business and encourage applicants from all backgrounds. We are very happy to talk flexible working so please let us know if this something you would like to discuss.