Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues.
Teneo’s clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions, and organizations. Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, restructuring, management consulting, physical & cyber risk, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, ESG, DE&I, political & policy risk, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
An Associate within Teneo Strategy is an essential member of our account teams. An Associate helps build strategic programs and communications initiatives to support Teneo's clients. This may include, but not be limited to online and offline communications strategy, long-term and rapid response planning, and crisis management. An Associate has experience in fields such as corporate strategy, communications, investor relations, government affairs and public relations. They will work with internal Leaders to achieve outstanding service and function as a cohesive unit.
- Help develop strategic communications plans and campaigns on behalf of clients
- Manage daily account work of producing and refining deliverables – including strategic plans, press releases, talking points, Q&A, briefing memos, distributed media materials, and others – and preparing Account Managers and Leaders for client engagements
- Accomplish team goals and plans as a reliable resource for senior team members
- Begin developing media and business contacts, and identify priority targets for engagement
- Experience preparing content for Account Managers and Leaders to pitch to print, broadcast and online reporters
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Suggested work experience: 3+ years in public relations/corporate communications/media
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.