Teneo is a global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
The CRM Associate is responsible for maintaining data integrity within Teneo’s CRM system. This position is responsible for providing data and insights that will help drive the organization’s business development and client relationship programs and initiatives. They will be responsible for building out features and functionalities within the Intapp platform (currently in implementation phase with go live date of late 2022) to support revenue growth and collaboration across business lines. A keen attention to detail and ability to collaborate and communicate with people of all job levels is required. Intapp and strong systems experience is a must.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of CRM system (currently SmartSheet, in process of implementing Intapp)
- Develop analytics and dashboard reporting on client activity, trends, pipeline forecasting, etc.
- Monitor and improve data collection to include continuous evaluation of data output for accuracy.
- Build out and continuously monitor internal and external data feeds, including, but not limited to, contact lists, external data sources (social media, client/contact company websites, etc.), and third-party data provisioning
- Assist with training staff on system access and utilization; lead projects including the rollout and implementation of business development initiatives. Troubleshoot and respond to end users
- Create and maintain audit process to ensure data integrity and that all data meets the organization’s legal obligations
- Handle confidential and sensitive client and referral partner data
- Act as a liaison between global offices, understanding the data in each and how they all consolidate
- Partner closely with management team to share enhancements with reporting capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience with Intapp (preferred) and/or large-scale CRM information systems, preferably in a professional services environment (e.g., consulting, law firms, etc.)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and proficient in other Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with ability to convey data in easy to digest way
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Seeks process improvements. Analytical aptitude, problem solving, self-motivated
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively across all levels and functions within the Company