We're looking for a presentation designer to join our design team. In this role, you'll create exciting, engaging visual decks and other bespoke agency materials for both internal and external presentations.
Working with autonomy, authority and creativity you'll ensure every project is beautiful in its execution and to a very high standard. Your role here will be vital in working with all areas of the business but particularly closely with Client teams & New Business.
- Design and format engaging and professional Presentations for client projects and new business opportunities within the business using MS PowerPoint.
- Contribute ideas as to how to bring content alive on critical business presentations – with full understanding of the requirements and the focus audience
- Offer Best In Class solutions to Presentation requirements
- Work collaboratively within the Design team and with the wider team to ensure brand consistency across all Presentations
- Produce high quality, engaging presentations
- Bringing ideas to life through creative visuals and mockups
- Create assets to be used across brands socials
- Work collaboratively with other designers and project managers
Key attributes and competencies
- Ideally a minimum of two years’ experience as a Presentation Designer
- Proficient in creative Presentation tools including animation – MS Powerpoint (essential)
- Knowledge of Google Slide, Prezi desired but not essential
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is desirable
- Experienced in working within multi-functional teams
- Able to demonstrate their “Can Do” Attitude and passion for what they do
- Display an understanding of the fundamentals of design, specifically typography and layout design
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high pressured environment, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Good project/time management and strategic problem-solving skills
- Acts with discretion, integrity, and professionalism at all times.
- Calm under pressure and self-motivated
- Presents a positive outlook and is seen as committed and enthusiastic
- Proactive in identifying needs and finding solutions. Is flexible and adaptable in taking on new tasks or supporting other areas of the business when required
- Participates in Operations team meetings/events to enhance the work environment across the London office.
About Teneo London
Teneo London advises business leaders, enabling them to achieve goals faster by earning trust, navigating disruption and removing barriers.
We’re focused on strategy & communications advisory, working in close partnership with clients to help them address their biggest reputational and business issues.
- Competitive salary (depends on experience)
- 28 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working policy
- Annual salary review
- Pension (company contribution: 5% of annual salary)
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Season ticket loans
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities
The successful candidate, must by the start of employment, have permission to work in the UK.