The Restructuring Team at Teneo
Teneo’s global Restructuring business advises corporates, creditors and other financial stakeholders in situations of financial stress and distress. No two situations are the same. Our advice and approach is tailored to each situation and each client. At Teneo, we believe such occurrences present new opportunities for our clients. Opportunities to restore value, raise new capital, pivot in a new direction and ultimately, identify certainty amidst chaos. Teneo partners with clients to find viable opportunities that will protect and enhance value and help them to build strategies that will most benefit their business and/or investment goals. Integrating the disciplines of restructuring, financial advisory, management consulting, investor relations, strategic communications, government affairs, risk analysis and talent advisory, Teneo’s global restructuring team guides companies and their stakeholders through periods of uncertainty and stress. We help address the challenges a business faces, whether that is targeted performance improvement to financial restructuring, or delivering a route to recover value, our focus is delivering certainty from uncertainty.
As a Consultant you will have the opportunity to use your commercial awareness and professional expertise, along with leveraging the skills and expertise of others, to deliver the best possible experience and outcomes for our clients.
- Advising clients (Irish & international) on commercial restructuring issues managing a number of high profile projects;
- Managing a portfolio of insolvency appointments;
- Project and wider advisory work;
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them;
- To have a clear understanding of the company’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
Key Skills & Experience
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualification or experience
- Exposure to international clients a benefit
- Prior restructuring, insolvency, transaction or private markets experience gained in a professional services company is preferred however not essential
- Excellent report writing and financial analysis skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- The ability to analyse information, identify issues and prioritise them.
Teneo advises business leaders, enabling them to achieve goals faster by earning trust, navigating disruption, and removing barriers.
Our culture is critical to our success. We have a flat management structure, an open and supportive office atmosphere, and our smaller case teams mean greater responsibility early on. To support the progression and learning, we foster a supportive environment with a focus on Mental Health and Well-being as well as adopting an inclusive environment to allow you to strive & continue to be at the forefront of the market as well as offering competitive pay and reward.
What can we offer you?
New joiners are supported by an induction programme. As well as this we offer a whole host of benefits and reward including;
- Market-leading Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities