Introduction to Teneo
Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political & policy risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
The People Team at Teneo
As a HRIS (Workday) Analyst you'll support the rollout and adoption of Workday – working closely with the project team to ensure successful implementation and drive value through analysing and evaluating data and reports, providing insights in how to enhance processes and inform operational and strategic decision making.
This role is an integral part of a collegiate, ambitious, and highly professional Global People team that aims to always drive innovation, efficiencies, and progressive people solutions to ensure we continue to be an employer of choice.
- Support the training and engagement of Workday to ensure key stakeholders are maximising use of the system
- Support on Workday system changes and upgrades, ensuring Workday data integrates with our key business processes, including benefits, payroll and recruitment
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of the HR systems (currently Cascade and our inhouse platform WorkFlow; later Workday)
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of Workday after roll-out; supporting the team and other users with questions or additional requirements
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of our HR systems
- Responsible for the scoping of data requirements for key people projects
- Continuous review, simplification and improvement of our people data and business processes
- Work with the wider People team in the analysis, development and implementation of people reporting and dashboards for the wider business
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure confidentiality and GDPR compliance of our data processes
- Work closely with the Global team to ensure alignment and consistency of data for reporting purposes
Key Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience with Workday preferred and/or large-scale information systems
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and proficient in other Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional prioritisation and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with ability to convey data in an easy to digest way
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Seeks process improvements
- Analytical aptitude, problem solving, self-motivated
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively across all levels and functions within the Company
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Power BI desirable
What we offer
An opportunity to be part of a friendly, innovative and highly motivated team. Building on your current experience you will be able to expand and enhance your skills in all areas of HR working in a busy but fun environment. You will have a dedicated Talent Manager to support your professional and personal development during your time at Teneo.
You can also get involved in our social, charity, well-being and inclusion committees made up of employees who are passionate about making a difference.
On top of that we offer:
- A competitive basic salary
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus scheme, company pension scheme, life assurance, income protection insurance, Employee Assistance Programme and optional private health cover
- Family benefits including enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental leave policies, and maternity and returnee back-to-work coaching
- 28 days’ holiday
- A dedicated L&D programme for all employees in all roles
- Perks include flexible working opportunities, annual volunteer day, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, active Culture and Social Teams, modern open-plan office space, showers and lockers, smart/casual dress code
Teneo is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
Teneo is happy to offer additional support throughout the interview process where needed.