As an Executive Assistant within the Teneo Restructuring team you will play an integral role supporting the senior business leaders and is responsible for actively managing the Senior Managing Directors and Managing Directors in our Manchester based office.
You can pre-empt issues or problems before they arise and work closely with your Senior Managing Directors and Managing Directors in helping them find solutions. You will also be responsible for building relationships with counterparts at client organisations and across the Teneo network.
- Main point of contact when the Senior Managing Directors and Managing Directors are unavailable – dealing with very senior personnel on their behalf.
- Managing both the Managing Directors and Senior Managing Directors calendars and, if capacity permits and at the discretion of the Senior Management Director, management of their inbox.
- Holds key relationships with counterparts EAs/PAs at client offices and builds knowledge of key clients.
- Manages business-sensitive information in a professional manner and maintains highest levels of confidentiality.
- Co-ordinate all travel arrangements, inputting of timesheets and expenses.
- Co-ordinate and organise team and client events
- Coordinating signing, filing, photocopying, binding and mail distribution both incoming and outgoing.
- Agenda production, meeting preparation and minute taking where necessary
- Circulate Internal email communications as required and in the correct template
- Ensuring all outgoing correspondence/email is correctly branded and spellchecked
- Supports other Restructuring EAs during times of leave or sickness and creates a supportive and efficient environment for the wider support team to work in.
- Is flexible and adaptable in taking on new tasks or supporting other areas of the business when required.
- Will hold a key role in maintain the Manchester office environment.
- Supporting the wider team in daily administration.
- Leads by example, including demonstrating teamwork with colleagues and participating in support team meetings or events to enhance the office environment.
- Supports a learning culture and plays an active role in sharing knowledge and insight, as well as attending relevant training.
- Creates a positive and highly professional atmosphere with a can-do attitude, always focused on pre-empting issues/problems and being solutions-focused.
- Looks ahead and helps prepare Managing Directors/Senior Managing Directors for upcoming events or meetings and keeps a day and week-ahead view.
- Anticipates diary/calendar changes and responds accordingly, including anticipating necessary pre-brief or debrief meetings.
- Ability to prioritise a very heavy workload and work effectively under pressure / handle various activities simultaneously.
- Supports team directly with their clients and where necessary providing administrative, presentation or research support to ensure client projects can be delivered at times of time pressure or resource constraints.
Skills and Experience
- Has extensive experience supporting business leaders in senior management
- Becomes quickly familiar of the Teneo brand and quality guidelines/IT systems & kit, administrative processes and Teneo internal systems.
- To provide highly professional support for the Senior Managing Directors and Managing Directors.
- Using knowledge of the business to support the Senior Managing Directors, Managing Directors, and fellow office colleagues.
- Liaise with, building and maintaining relationships with key contacts – both internal and external
- Be aware of current policies such as travel, expenses, gifts, and entertainment etc
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Diplomatic, discreet, polite and patient
- Must have an adaptable, keen, and flexible approach
- Accurate typing (60 – 70 wpm)
- Advanced Outlook skills (proficient use of email, calendar, internet and intranet essential)
- Intermediate IT skills in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint essential
What we offer
- Competitive salary (depends on experience).
- 25 days holiday + DEI Day
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual salary review.
- Pension (company contribution: 5% of annual salary).
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave.
- Private medical insurance.
- Group Income protection.
- Life assurance.
- Cycle to work schemes.
- Season ticket loans.
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities.