Introduction to Teneo
Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political & policy risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
The People Team at Teneo
As a Talent Development Coordinator you'll manage the administration, co-ordination and logistical support for an impactful training offering and to be the first port of call for all training / learning queries, making a real difference to the business with a passion for creating opportunities and supporting others.
This role is an integral part of a collegiate, ambitious, and highly professional Global People team that aims to always drive innovation, efficiencies, and progressive people solutions to ensure we continue to be an employer of choice.
- To manage the coordination, scheduling and delivery of the Teneo core learning offering (virtual and in person)
- Maintain training calendar
- Monitor, action and track invite attendance; requests, responses and cancellations and inform team of actions that need to be taken
- Supporting administration of learning activities: pre and post course, technical requirements, trainer requirements, appropriate information/joining instructions, delegate issues
- Run feedback process and report findings
- Work closely with the Talent Development Advisor, and internal stakeholders to ensure events run smoothly and fulfil their objectives
- Support trainers with webinar chat functionality management in live virtual sessions
- Manage Learning inbox(es), being an immediate contact for training requests, enquiries and learning activities, escalating to the Talent Development Advisor as required
- Collating and coordinating training / learning data
- Maintaining accurate training records and provide management information relating to training attendance
- Monitor completion of online courses and suggest actions / improvements / issues
- Book ad hoc training sessions for specific development needs
- Support programmes and projects within the Talent Development team
- Work with Talent Development Advisor to ensure intranet content, learning platforms and resources are kept up to date, remain current and fit for purpose
- Maintaining the TD skills curriculum and accuracy of team processes and core information
- Promote training and team on our internal intranet page
- Support the implementation of development programmes, including but not exclusive to our Trainee Executive Development Programme
- Processing invoices, checking PO's and tracking budget
Key Skills & Experience
- Talented in organising activities, able to prioritise and manage their time efficiently, and passionate about coordinating remarkable learning activities
- An expert administrator and organiser and planner, with high attention to detail
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills in particular outlook and experience in designing slides with PowerPoint
- A collaborative team player with previous experience in a similar role or transferable skills
- A self-starter who is used to working in fast pace environments
- Keen to learn about the business and feel comfortable in dealing with frequently changing requirements.
- Experience in Articulate, Kraft CMS and LMS’ desirable but not essential
What we offer
An opportunity to be part of a friendly, innovative and highly motivated team. Building on your current experience you will be able to expand and enhance your skills in all areas of HR working in a busy but fun environment. You will have a dedicated Talent Manager to support your professional and personal development during your time at Teneo.
You can also get involved in our social, charity, well-being and inclusion committees made up of employees who are passionate about making a difference.
On top of that we offer:
- A competitive basic salary
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus scheme, company pension scheme, life assurance, income protection insurance, Employee Assistance Programme and optional private health cover
- Family benefits including enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental leave policies, and maternity and returnee back-to-work coaching
- 28 days’ holiday
- A dedicated L&D programme for all employees in all roles
- Perks include flexible working opportunities, annual volunteer day, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, active Culture and Social Teams, modern open-plan office space, showers and lockers, smart/casual dress code
Teneo is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
Teneo is happy to offer additional support throughout the interview process where needed.