Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues.
Teneo’s clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions, and organizations. Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, restructuring, management consulting, physical & cyber risk, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, ESG, DE&I, political & policy risk, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
As a Social Media Strategist, you will be a key part of Teneo’s Executive Social Media team, helping promote digital strategies with our CEO clients. The ideal candidate will be able to design positioning strategies for the world’s top leaders, as well as drive the execution of their day-to-day campaigns. The strategist will also serve as an in-house evangelist on all things digital, and counsel key clients about the benefits of using social media to connect directly with their audiences.
The candidate should be an expert in paid, owned, social and earned strategies, and have specific experience with community management. This position reports directly into the Managing Director of the Social Media practice.
- Engage with clients to identify key strategic challenges and business, marketing, and digital needs to be addressed
- Design and execute plans to improve the social media profile of top CEOs
- Work with the Teneo Executive Social team to develop content strategies and construct editorial calendars for various clients
- Responsible for the internal education of account teams on all aspects of social media, frequently providing feedback on trends and tools that could benefit clients
- Manage new business strategy and presentation preparation.
- Periodic creation of POVs and thought leadership pieces for clients and internal stakeholders
- Work across all divisions of Teneo to identify and explore opportunities for social and digital engagement
- Assist with post-campaign reporting efforts outlining key learnings and creating case studies when needed
- Process and evaluate research from diverse qualitative and quantitative sources, especially social media activity and sentiment
- 10+ years in social media, community management and digital marketing
- Expertise in digital marketing including search, paid social, media partnerships and influencer marketing
- Experience building and executing digital/social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Clubhouse and emerging social networks/technologies
- Intimate knowledge of digital/online industry tools, key players and trends
- Education - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong verbal, quantitative, and analytical skills
- When necessary, the ability to work late nights and/or weekends
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you’ll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; healthy snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.