Teneo is a global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world's leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
When you encounter a problem, is your first instinct to solve it? When you see the news, do you want a chance to shape it? When looking at data, are you motivated to find the meaning? When given the choice between the same old approach or creativity, do you gravitate toward innovation?
Then Teneo Research can be the platform for you to build an exciting career using the tools of opinion research, social science, and advanced data analytics to provide strategic advice to the leaders of the world's most important corporations. You will be involved in every aspect of client work from designing our approaches, to collecting data, to distilling meaning and insight from information, to shaping strategic guidance for clients.
- Maintain new research projects including prescribing methodologies, defining timelines, progress reports across the account team, your client, and vendors
- Promote impact and value on essential issues that confront CEOs
- Ensure projects stay on budget, and provide valuable insights
- Communicate with research team leadership
- Establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships with senior-level clients and serve as the client account lead, directing multiple simultaneous projects for clients
- Prioritize based on strategic direction, considering multiple perspectives and interdependencies with others
- Work really, really hard, because you want to
What will help you Succeed:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Education - Bachelor's degree
- Presentation and data visualization skills
- Project management skills to structure projects and manage expectations across multiple clients
- Expertise in integrating qualitative, quantitative, and analytics approaches
- Experience using research and data to inform communication strategy
- Approach complex issues with thoughtfulness
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.