Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues.
Teneo’s clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organizations. Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, restructuring, management consulting, physical & cyber risk, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, ESG, DE&I, political & policy risk, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
Teneo’s Investor Relations team advises clients on their engagement with participants in and influencers of the financial markets to ensure that their securities are valued appropriately given their performance and the market environment.
- Assist in the development, management and execution of long-term IR programs for clients
- Work closely with client account leaders to provide daily logistical and strategic IR support to clients
- Draft and review Wall Street-related corporate communications materials (i.e. press releases, earnings and other conference call scripts, corporate presentations, Q&A sheets, websites and messaging documents)
- Conduct industry research and analysis, including peer monitoring and targeting analyses
- Manage the planning of investor conferences, Analyst/Investor Days and other industry events
- Leverage a network of colleagues, peers and other stakeholders to share information, break down functional and geographic barriers and achieve goals
- Develop client solutions while planning and prioritizing client activities to manage relationships effectively
- Support company-wide marketing materials and new business development initiatives
- Proactively identify issues that will impact clients; maintain news flow and earnings calendars as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or a relevant discipline recommended
- Minimum of 3 years in one or more of the following areas: investment banking, equity research, and investor relations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) is required
- Deep financial acumen and understanding of financial markets, SEC filings and investing
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proven written and face-to-face communication skills
- Project management skills with the ability to grasp goal and scope of individual projects and a strong attention to detail
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently and request support and advice when required
- Proven leadership qualities, a strong work commitment, and high ethical standards
- Resourcefulness, team orientation, enthusiasm, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working under pressure in a dynamic environment; be able to adhere to deadlines and handle shifting priorities
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.