Teneo is a global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world's leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our senior team. Working primarily with two members of our senior team - the President, Continental Europe and the CEO in Brussels - key responsibilities include daily diary management, organising internal and external meetings and travel arrangements, with a focus on looking ahead to ensure their assigned people’s week runs smoothly.
- Looks ahead and helps prepare the President and the CEO for upcoming events or meetings and keeps a day and week-ahead view.
- Anticipates diary/calendar changes and responds accordingly.
- Coordinates the preparation of information/documents and pre-brief material from relevant sources to prepare the President and the CEO for meetings when needed.
- Actively finds solutions to enable the President and the CEO to complete tasks or attend meetings.
- Manages business-sensitive information in a professional manner and maintains highest levels of confidentiality.
- Is flexible and adaptable in taking on new administrative and support related tasks or supporting other members of the business when required.
- Leads by example, including demonstrating teamwork with colleagues and participating in Admin Team meetings or events to enhance the office environment.
- Has prior experience supporting business leaders in senior management roles, ideally in a consultancy environment.
- Fully proficient in all mainstream software packages that are relevant to role.
- Fluent in English, which is the working language of the office, and strong written/spoken French or Dutch.
- Ability to become quickly familiar with the Teneo brand and quality guidelines, administrative processes and internal systems.
- Creates a positive and highly professional atmosphere with a can-do attitude, always focused on pre-empting issues and being solutions focused.
- Acts with discretion, integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Calm under pressure, presents a positive outlook, and is seen as committed and enthusiastic.
- Demonstrates a collegiate and collaborative style, actively getting to know peers across the consultancy and using this to better understand all areas of our offer. Supports a learning culture and plays an active role in sharing knowledge and insight.
- Takes personal responsibility for investing in own training and development, seeking opportunities to learn new things and broaden skills.
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.