Restructuring, business transformation, capital advisory and insolvency services for corporates, creditors and other stakeholders.
We are seeking a professional with 5+ years of restructuring, corporate finance, investment banking or valuation experience to join our growing restructuring advisory team. We offer a unique entrepreneurial environment and the opportunity to work directly with distressed companies, boards, creditors, shareholders, and other stakeholders on situations both in- and out-of-court. The candidate we seek should have the ability to hit the ground running. Our highly entrepreneurial culture provides for a broad range of responsibilities as well as strong potential for professional growth.
- Advising distressed companies including pre-crisis situations, out-of-court workouts, and Chapter 11 reorganizations
- Running distressed M&A and capital raising processes including development of investment memorandums and management presentations, data room preparations, potential buyer identification and outreach, and documentation assistance
- Prepare or analyze cash flow forecasts, business plans and financial models
- Analyze client debt capacity, competitive positioning and strategy, key-contracts, and relationships
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Oversee industry and business research
- Apply business, economics, finance, accounting and analytical skills to various client situations and practice disciplines
- Assist with liquidation and valuation analysis and modeling
- Corporate finance or investment banking with restructuring/bankruptcy experience either from an operational restructuring boutique, investment and/or commercial bank workout group, and/or restructuring investment bank a strong plus
- Ability to take responsibility for deliverables as well as oversee and educate junior staff
- Ability to analyze financial statements with ability to design, build and use financial and valuation models
- Ability to extract useful information from large sets of unorganized or incomplete data
- Strong communication and business writing skills
- Analytical and attentive to detail
- Exceptional Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
- Excellent research abilities including familiarity with Bloomberg, Capital IQ etc.
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.
Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues.
Teneo’s clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other corporations, financial institutions and organizations. Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, restructuring, management consulting, physical & cyber risk, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, ESG, DE&I, political & policy risk, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.