Teneo’s Management Consulting division focuses on answering key strategic questions for business and public-sector leaders through our mix of senior experience and rigorous analysis, combined with the unique expertise that exists across Teneo. We operate across a diverse array of sectors including Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Leisure & Hospitality, Software, Transport, and TMT, amongst others. Within these markets, we provide strategic, operational, and due diligence support, advising reputable FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 firms, key public-sector organizations, and leading private equity houses.
As an Associate/Senior Associate within our team, you’ll quickly become involved in all aspects of case delivery including:
- Preparing proposals, undertaking industry research and analysis, or drawing conclusions, you will be able to see the bigger picture
- Taking part in client presentations, workshops, and key meetings from the earliest stage of your career
- Providing solid case delivery support work drawing on your experience of Research, Analysis & Insight, Technical Skills and Case Delivery
- Work independently with the opportunity to own workstreams, but with support always available from Consultants and wider project leadership where required as well as through coaching and mentoring channels
- Demonstrate insightful thinking, experience, and knowledge in all of the competency-based areas
- Take pride in your work by being a competent, consistent, and effective member of the team with focus on providing skilled support to our Associate Consultants
- 4 or more years’ relevant work experience ideally within a Consulting environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Highly logical and numerate, with excellent communication skills and creativity
- Evidence of leadership, ambition, and teamwork alongside relevant work experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Operates at a fast pace demonstrating the ability to influence and challenge when needed.
- Creates an immediate, positive, and credible impression on others
- Ensures all reports, data and written work are correct in detail and without error
- Can skillfully and confidently influence and negotiate and maintains a positive relationship with all parties during negotiations
- Proactively takes on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
What we offer
As a Teneo employee, you'll enjoy unique benefits including flexible time off policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; snacks; and other perks.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Teneo is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Teneo considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.