The Strategy team helps companies make the right choices to determine strategies that build and protect trust and reputation, unlocking value.
We help companies:
- identify what reputation, with whom, is required to achieve business objectives
- determine where key audiences stand today, and what drives their perceptions
- define what they stand for as a business, their winning territory in contentious debates, and the arguments that genuinely change minds.
- shape the organisational, functional and individual capabilities required to deliver strategies with winning outcomes.
Our approach is audience-led and evidence-based, using research and insight at every stage of our projects.
A Consultant in Teneo’s Strategy team is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to our clients. They play a key role in delivering quality work, overseeing more junior team members and ensuring agreed timelines on client projects are met.
Consultants also play a critical role in mentoring and helping to upskill junior colleagues, and work into and learn from our Senior Consultants, Associate Directors, Managing Directors and senior leadership.
Teams are built around individual projects and vary based on project scope and clients’ needs.
We are looking for exceptional candidates with varied experience and wide-ranging perspectives. Like us, they’ll be intellectually curious, creative, great team players and eager to learn.
- Support the management of projects, including timeline, resource and budgets; with a forward view to anticipate needs and potential issues
- Find and apply the right research methodologies in response to a client challenge, where applicable and required, conduct immersion interviews, moderate focus groups and draft discussion guides
- Play a key role in analysing and interpreting research (qual and quant), and drive the process from distilling research into insight
- Play a leading role in workshops / presentations, presenting back insights and helping to facilitate client discussions
- Quickly become a subject matter expert for our clients
- Build a strong network of effective relationships internally and externally
- Stay well informed and share knowledge with teams and clients
- Seek opportunities for organic growth and support on writing business proposals
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 3-6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to act as a role model to junior colleagues
- Strong project management skills
- Appetite to build their own skills and knowledge
- Enthusiasm about research and insight
- A positive, flexible and ambitious team player
Teneo London advises business leaders, enabling them to achieve goals faster by earning trust, navigating disruption and removing barriers.
We’re focused on strategy & communications advisory, working in close partnership with clients to help them address their biggest reputational and business issues. We have four Centres of Excellence – Campaigning, Strategy, Situations & Political and Financial – but just one P&L, so we enjoy all the benefits of integrated working without the politics.
- Competitive salary (depends on experience)
- 28 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual salary review
- Pension (company contribution: 5% of annual salary)
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Season ticket loans
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities
The successful candidate, must by the start of employment, have permission to work in the UK.