Teneo is a global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
As we continue to grow our operations in Asia, we are looking for a high calibre candidate to join our professional team as a Senior Vice President in Singapore. The candidate should have a strong track record in financial services and financial communications, among others.
A Senior Vice President at Teneo is responsible for making a significant contribution to the company’s reputation, profitable growth and retention of clients. Senior Vice Presidents have responsibility for leading client accounts and supporting teams to deliver to highest standards. They inspire new thinking and take an active role in contributing to our culture. Senior Vice Presidents play a pivotal role in retaining and developing our best talent both as a client team leader and mentor/coach.
- Actively drives growth and new revenue from existing clients and through new business lead generation/winning new briefs
- Establishes long-term senior relationships by offering valued, strategic counsel and has a track record of retaining clients
- Seen as an experienced expert providing direct advice to clients and colleagues, and are able to draw on their depth of experience/expertise
- Identifies opportunities beyond own area of expertise to deliver integrated solutions to client challenges/new business growth
- Encourages, inspires and motivates teams through mentoring and coaching to provide strong career development for all the people they work with
- Consistently seeks new insights, knowledge and expertise and shares these with clients and colleagues to create a knowledge sharing environment
- 11 - 15 years related experience in corporate communication, financial communication or transaction advisory
- Demonstrated leadership in managing multiple stakeholders while maintaining good relationships
- Fluency in English is essential
- Educational background in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or Finance is an advantage
- International experience (study and/or work) a plus
- Have a strong appetite for global news and macroeconomic/finance events
- A deep understanding and broad resources in media
- Candidate needs to be confident, agile and proactive
- Must display a strong work ethic, high standards and commitment to the role