With 15 years of experience investing in graduates, our approach is to develop you and your consultancy careers with the best possible training and development opportunities.
The majority of our trainees have stayed with us for many years after their programme has ended. Others have gone on to careers in a variety of fields across a range of sectors.
On the Graduate Development Programme, you will develop a wide range of skills across all our consulting areas and will have the opportunity to work for a wide range of clients drawn from the world’s leading brand owners, public and private companies, and public sector organisations.
What you will learn
- The 12-month programme will begin in September 2020, with two intensive weeks of training. You’ll meet a variety of experts within the business and learn skills that will be needed for your new role as a trainee consultant.
- You’ll also take part in our graduate curriculum of ongoing training throughout the year, led by our in-house dedicated team of learning specialists, to ensure that you have are able to develop the key professional skills to succeed and flourish in your role.
Throughout the programme, you will be fully supported by the graduate development team, your personal talent manager and a buddy (typically a graduate from a previous year).
What we look for
- A genuine interest in strategic consultancy and communications.
- A proven ability to be proactive and self-starting.
- An ability to pinpoint insights that lead to intelligent and creative problem-solving.
Teneo is committed to recruiting candidates from a range of backgrounds and experience and is an equal opportunities employer.