We have over 15 years’ experience investing in people at the start of their careers and hold one of the best staff retention rates in the industry.
On the Trainee Executive Development Programme, you will develop a wide range of skills across the full spectrum of our services right from the beginning of your career with us. You will have the opportunity to work for a wide range of clients drawn from the world’s leading brand owners, public and private companies, and public sector organisations.
This 24-month Programme is designed to specifically support the beginning of your career, you will have access to tailored learning, supporting your development and focusing on growing your skills to be well versed in our integrated offering, across all our disciplines. Our Trainee Executives will move across areas of expertise throughout the programme giving them unprecedented access to the widest variety of skills and knowledge development.
What you will learn
- The 24-month Development Programme will begin in March 2021, with two intensive weeks of onboarding training. You’ll meet a variety of experts within the business and learn skills that will be needed for your new role as a Trainee Executive. You will develop skills to enable you to work across the business, gain experience in our full range of services and develop capabilities to deliver across our integrated offering.
- You’ll also have access to the wider Learning offering throughout your career, led by our in-house dedicated team of learning specialists, to ensure that you are able to develop the key professional skills to succeed and flourish in your role.
Throughout the Programme, you will be fully supported by the Learning Team, your personal Talent Manager and a Buddy (typically a colleague from a previous intake).
What we look for
- An interest in strategic communications.
- An eagerness for variety and a flexible approach to leveraging your skillset.
- A proven ability to be proactive and self-starting.
- A willingness to learn.
- An ability to pinpoint insights that lead to intelligent and creative problem-solving.
Teneo is committed to recruiting candidates from a range of backgrounds and experience and is an equal opportunities employer.